Microsoft Exchange Server
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 takes e-mails to a whole new level. In fact, Exchange is more than just
e-mails. It is mobility, security, efficiency, and so much more in one convenient package. Microsoft Exchange
Server is easy to deploy and cost-efficient to maintain.
- Anti-Spam and Virus Protection: Exchange Server comes with built-in security
so you will not have to get additional spam and virus filtering for your e-mails.
- Additional Security: Exchange keeps your e-mail safe by automatically encrypting
all of your e-mails and uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to keep those important e-mails extra safe.
- Scheduling Assistant and Calendar Attendant: With the scheduling assistant and calendar
attendant, you can now keep track of everyone's schedule to see when someone is open for a meeting. It can
also check the availability of meeting rooms all on the server. Scheduling a meeting can even be done without
everyone's Outlook client being connected.
- Anywhere Access: Now you can access your e-mails from virutally anywhere, whether it's
a desktop computer, laptop computer, on your e-mails and you can even set up unified messaging so that voicemails
can be directed to your inbox. You can also use unified messaging to hear your e-mails be played back to you from
a mobile phone.
- OWA: OWA stands for Outlook Web Access. OWA allows you to access your e-mails
from the browser and OWA has a lot of the same features and looks as Outlook. OWA can be used anywhere there is
internet connection. Experience Outlook on the web and seamlessly go through your e-mails
To learn more about Exchange Server, please call us at (630)637-6917 or (866) ELITEGEN.
For more information about how Elitegen can help set up and deploy your very own Exchange Server system,
please fill out the request services form.